Christmas in Disneyland Paris

Started by HildeKitten, January 04, 2019, 07:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

My husband and I went to the Disneyland Park for a day last week, and contrary to our last trip, I actually managed to edit the photos AND get the blog post up in good time :)

So for those interested, my trip report is here: here :)
(I tend to chuck in a ton of photos, so I rather link to my blog than clog up the forum)

norhel

Quote from: HildeKitten on January 04, 2019, 07:38:35 PM
My husband and I went to the Disneyland Park for a day last week, and contrary to our last trip, I actually managed to edit the photos AND get the blog post up in good time :)

So for those interested, my trip report is here: here :)
(I tend to chuck in a ton of photos, so I rather link to my blog than clog up the forum)

Nice report as always.
Looks like you had a great day, even though you had a rough start in the morning.
Regarding sat nav, if you have a smartphone, one idea can be to use Google Maps to navigate. I use it, and I think it's easier to use than TomTom.

You might have said it in your report, but how was the crowds in the park? Doesn't look too bad in the pictures.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

NCC1701Q

Hi HildeKitten,

as a fellow-green-card-user I might have a tip for the long queues in restaurants: each restaurant also has a disability-queue. It's sometimes hard to find but the CM handing out menu's or guarding the seating area (well, maybe not the one you met  ;) ) can tell you which one it is. It sometimes made me feel very uncomfortable "cutting the line" but standing for half an hour is something I (I imagine just like you) just cannot do...

Jules Verne

Lovely as usual :) you always do a great trip report