Christmas theme room pricex

Started by Imsoexcited, September 21, 2018, 12:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imsoexcited

Hi there,
I have booked the Newport bay hotel for a very special occasion. I've heard that you can request a Christmas themed room, but I don't seem able to get any response via email, regarding cost and details etc.
Does anyone know how much these upgrades cost and what might be included?
Thanks

tigger1974

Hi

I stayed at a Christmas themed room at the Hotel New York in 2014 for my 40th birthday. At that time the upgrade cost was in the brochure but having thoroughly checked the current brochure they do not appear to be there now! To discover the price I would perhaps try going on the website and engage in one of their live chats - that might help.

In terms of what you can look forward to receiving... the room is decorated with garlands, lights and a miniature Christmas tree. There is a garland on the door. You also get a little present (my mum and I each received a mug filled with sweets).

I would assume that it is pretty much the same sort of thing regardless of whether or not you go to the New York, Newport Bay or the Disneyland Hotel.

I do have some photos of the room - I'll try and upload some (no promises! I tend to have some trouble with uploading!).

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
'19 Santa Fe
I also visited in '98, '00, '02 & '03 and stayed offsite

tigger1974

OK let's hope this works!!

DSCF0077 by TiGGer74!!, on Flickr

This is the tree
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'19 Santa Fe

tigger1974

'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'19 Santa Fe

tigger1974

Finally this is what was on the door as well as the bathroom mirror. I did not take a photo of my present  :'(

DSCF0056 by TiGGer74!!, on Flickr

Enjoy!

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'19 Santa Fe

Imsoexcited

Thanks for your reply Tigger.
I've actually just got a response about it through messenger, since email just wasn't being replied to.
Ive been told that clubrooms cannot have the Christmas theme upgrade! They told me to change my booking to a standard room, then contact them to see if the Christmas room would be available, which I'm a bit upset about.
Can't understand why different rooms have different rules, but hey ho, I suppose there's not a lot I can do.
Thanks anyway.