Annual Pass - would this work?

Started by paulfoel, June 07, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dencarter

The daily queue to buy your tickets will be relatively efficient, but the process of buying annual passes can take anything from 20 mins (my best ever 'performance') to over an hour. As NCC1701Q says, it's unpredictable at best. For my most recent renewal I ordered online and received my pass in the post within a week, but I personally wouldn't risk it. Your best bet would be to arrive at the BPA as early as possible, while your family have a nice relaxing sit-down in the lobby or bar at the Disneyland Hotel, or explore some shops in the Village.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: dencarter on June 08, 2018, 02:51:12 PM
The daily queue to buy your tickets will be relatively efficient, but the process of buying annual passes can take anything from 20 mins (my best ever 'performance') to over an hour. As NCC1701Q says, it's unpredictable at best. For my most recent renewal I ordered online and received my pass in the post within a week, but I personally wouldn't risk it. Your best bet would be to arrive at the BPA as early as possible, while your family have a nice relaxing sit-down in the lobby or bar at the Disneyland Hotel, or explore some shops in the Village.

It does seem - like with so many things in Disneyland Paris - the more you pay the less hassle you have to endure, and vice-versa.

paulfoel

Is it open in the evenings to sort out?

NCC1701Q

I do not know if there are official opening hours that you can check in advance but I'd make sure you get there before 6pm.

paulfoel

Well, it worked.

Getting the AP was okish. Went to Donalds Desk and it was pretty quick.
Only trouble was then having to queue up at normal ticket window to buy priviliege tickets each day.

Bonus was free parking and free wheelchairs too. Disabled parking is in disneyland hotel so you can literally see the car from the gate.

And of course 10% discount in shops and restaurants.

Another bonus was we had to buy one less ticket. Because MIL is in wheelchaire we had free carers ticket.