Show ur Snowglobe Collection!!

Started by lil-shawn, May 31, 2007, 10:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

Hey folks,

i was thinking i make an topic just for the nice and beautyfull Snowglobes,
so show us with pictures or tell us ur Snowglobe Collection!!

I wanna buy my first snowglobes in June and i want  one from the 15th!!

Anonymous

Not just snowglobes, some nice figurines and plushes too.

Slight Princess theming going on there.

:lol:

fly_with_me_dumbo

also the little dwarfs one from christmas and the big sleeping beauty one that was recently in the disney shop, with the dragon on and the fire lights up

http://users.skynet.be/neverland/index.html some pictures are from here, which is a fntastic snowglobe site

Atlantica

These collections are very impressive!

I have the one of the Princesses coming down the stairs; it has got to be one of the best Princess globes ever!  8)

It's just a bit og a shame that it plays the tune 'Cinderella' rather than something else.

Anonymous

I've noticed in the Disney Store on Tuesday that they've taken those plushes of the Princesses that I have in the 'throne' packaging, and are just selling them loose now in the same way as all the other plush dolls. They've reduced the prices of these dolls over the last year too, which probably means that we won't see anymore of these special edition plush dolls, which is a bit of a shame. I was really hoping that eventually we'd get a 'human' Ariel, an Aurora and a Jasmine doll added to the line.

:(

Atlantica

They used to have Alice and Wendy plush dolls, but I didn't get them in time, and now I can't find them anywhere.  :cry:

They should have made more of them!

Nala_84

Dark_Prince, I reckoned that you've got the same Bambi plushie as I have :) It was a present from my boyfriend when we were in Palma de Mallorca last year where's a Disney Store ;)

I now want to have a Bumper when we go to DLRP in September. Is there still a little plushie of him available?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anonymous

They still have Thumper plushes over here in the Disney Store, although he's a bit out of proportion to Bambi. :)

I ended up having to get an Alice plush on Ebay, because they'd disappeared in the shops. I got a Wendy just before Christmas. Surprised there aren't more around though.

Definitely some seem to have been made in more limited numbers. Hard to find one's seem to be Prince Charming, Alice, Wendy and Mary Poppins.

Captain Hook seems to keep disappearing and then reappearing too. Still haven't got a Captain Hook yet.

Oh, I haven't got Pinocchio either. He seems to be hard to find. Only seen him a couple of times. Yet there are stacks of fairies, and aside from Tink, I'm not bothered about them!

Nicholas-c

Only got the one...

August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Crush_Love

thATS NICE WITH STITch
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

TowMater

My sister has a small Tigger Xmas one while I have an £50.00 Lightning McQueen one.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

disney_donutter

Anonymous

I like the Lonesome Ghosts globe.

:)

disney_donutter

me too.. It's my favourite one, but when it turned up (I normally get all my globes from the disneyshopping website in america) the ghost at the front snapped off we enquired about sending it back, but was told it would have to be done through a specific postage type which would have costed about £100 so I had to reglue it  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anonymous

If ever you get any damage to anything like this again, the best thing to use is epoxy. It comes in too tubes and you have to mix it, but it dries clear and is rock solid. Perfect for repairing figurines if necessary.

I've had figurines before which have come in two parts, eg. a base and the figure, and needed to be fixed for display. Epoxy is brilliant for this sort of thing.