Empire Club Room snack perks - Hotel New York

Started by Revk, April 13, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revk

Hi

We have a trip booked for June staying in the Empire Club Room at Hotel New York. We understand that you receive perks with this type of room, one being sweet and savory snacks from 4-5.30pm. Has anyone experienced this and can tell me what the choices are please? I'm trying to think ahead with planning restaurant times for dinner as we have to little ones, but if there's a decent spread put on then we could possibly eat dinner later than normal without the kids demanding food at 5pm!

Thank you  :)

NCC1701Q

Revk

Thank you, that's really helpful! I think the kids will be happy to wait a little longer for their dinner after filling up on all those cakes ha ha   ::)

haribosmum

We loved it inFebruary. Bottles of water for room, hot chocolates when we came back in. My kids weren't that fussed about the food to be honest, a few Madeline cakes and some cream mousse type deserts that they ate. I loved it though :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Revk

Yes I think I'll definitely enjoy it too- any excuse for cake/ desserts  ;) I shouldn't moan but it would be ideal if it was a little earlier around 2-3pm, I've got a feeling I'll be stuffing my face rather than miss out  :-X ....but then I'll not want any dinner until late, but the kids definitely will that's for sure!! Do you get any cold drinks included like apple juice at all?