Special occasions - not stopping onsite hotel

Started by Rosie30, March 18, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie30

Hi everyone,
Can you help with some advise please?  We are stopping offsite (in a caravan) and going to DLP for 3 days with our 4 kids,  day one is our 25th wedding anniversary.  I wanted to book chuck wagon at Cheyenne  for evening and possible cafe mickey for breakfast - do you know if either do anything special for anniversaries as I've read about birthday but can't find anything about anniversaries - I just wanted to surprise hubby.

Do you ring them direct to book tables when not stopping at the hotels?

Any advice would be appreciated

Rosie30

Just doing further reading and I've just shockingly read that cafe mickey no longer does character breakfasts which is what I'm after ... is this right?  What are the options now then? 

bad-pink-tink

the character breakfast is now in The Plaza restaurant. As far as I am aware the character meals for offsite guests can only be booked 3 days in advance which is different from the normal non character meals which are available to everyone from 60 days in advance. .

All restaurant reservations whether you are on site or off site can only be make by phoning the Disneyland Dining Reservations number
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

amywayne2701

I thought the only character meal you can't book 60 days in advance was plaza gardens breakfast ? As far as I was aware the others you could as there is no way you would get a reservation at places like Auberge de Cendrillion with only 3 days notice or at least that's what I get the impression of

Zee79

It is. 60 day for all other meals, 3 days for character breakfast if staying off-site.