Pay Monthly Magix Flex or Magic Plus

Started by JodieG91, February 26, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JodieG91

Hi :)

We are going to Paris on 7th April for our Honeymoon, Sunday - Sunday. We are spending Monday - Thursday at the Radisson Blu Hotel Disneyland. Our aim was to spend all day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning in the parks. Looking at the tickets, it would work out better value to get a Magic Flex or possibly Magic Plus annual pass. We have seen online that you can pay monthly for these. I just have a few questions and wondering if anybody can help.

1. Can we do this at the park? If so, what would the process be? We are completely new to this!
2. Do you need a high credit rating for this, or is your credit history not checked? (It's a serious anxiety issue my partner has with everything, if I can reassure him either way about it, it would be great, he just likes to know)
3. The dates we are going are available on the Magic Flex. We plan on eating at the park and getting a photopass, so in your opinions, would the Plus work out better in the long run?
4. Lastly, what would we need with us to set up the monthly installments?
5. Can you get sponsorship on pay monthly annual passes?

Thanks in advance! I feel clueless!

JodieG91

Quote from: JodieG91 on February 26, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
Hi :)

We are going to Paris on 7th April for our Honeymoon, Sunday - Sunday. We are spending Monday - Thursday at the Radisson Blu Hotel Disneyland. Our aim was to spend all day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning in the parks. Looking at the tickets, it would work out better value to get a Magic Flex or possibly Magic Plus annual pass. We have seen online that you can pay monthly for these. I just have a few questions and wondering if anybody can help.

1. Can we do this at the park? If so, what would the process be? We are completely new to this!
2. Do you need a high credit rating for this, or is your credit history not checked? (It's a serious anxiety issue my partner has with everything, if I can reassure him either way about it, it would be great, he just likes to know)
3. The dates we are going are available on the Magic Flex. We plan on eating at the park and getting a photopass, so in your opinions, would the Plus work out better in the long run?
4. Lastly, what would we need with us to set up the monthly installments?
5. Can you get sponsorship on pay monthly annual passes?

Thanks in advance! I feel clueless!

UPDATE - I called Disneyland Paris to be told they don't do the pay monthly option for UK residents, only for people living in France. It's not made clear on the website that this is the case. Does anybody know if this is true? I don't want to turn up there on 9th April to be told I can't get the pay monthly plan. We need to budget our spending money and if we can get pay monthly, this would reduce the amount we need to save! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DLPFanatic

I know of lots of people have paid monthly from the UK

amywayne2701

I called them last week and was told that yes you can pay monthly. You can send the form off by post (you need to download and fill in the pay monthly annual pass form) the lady I spoke to on the phone said they send you temporary passes and that you will have to exchange them when you get to the park.