Gift advise

Started by Oracle359, February 09, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oracle359

I'm going to Disneyland for the first time ever soon and I'm taking a group of 20 teenage students with me. I want to get them each a little something to remember the trip by, for some of them this will be the first and last school trip they go on.
Please could anyone give me any ideas on small (ideally cheap) gift I could get them?
Thank you so much for any help

dlpowl

Do you mean you want to buy them a Disney gift before you go?  Or you want to buy them a gift in the park whilst you're there?

If you want to get them a gift inside the park then things like pens and key rings are probably going to be the most affordable.  They do some beautiful key rings and they're priced anywhere from 6-10 Euro's each.  Pens are sometimes a little cheaper, around 4-7 euros.

Have you Pre-booked your trip with Disneyland as a group booking?  Cos if you have it might be worth contacting them and explaining you want a small gift for all the students.  They may be able to arrange this for you in advance and have the gifts waiting for you when you arrive.