Christmas Eve/Day 2017 dining prices 🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻

Started by RachRus, May 12, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachRus

Does anyone know roughly when prices are released for the special Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners? I'm trying to sort out meal plans and want to know the prices for Christmas Eve/Day first 😊🎄🎄🎄

Caroline02

Hi
Prices are out. You can go to the Disneyland website and a list of restaurants and their Christmas Eve menus come up, though it does say 2016 on it.
You can also book them now, but it's not calling the normal restaurant reservation line. I tried and they said they couldn't do it, you need to call the number on your booking sheet. When you book Christmas Eve or day you need to pay for them in advance too.

twentythingamabobs

Hi, I might be being totally thick but can only see a lot of info for Christmas eve, not Christmas day? Do we just have to call reservations and ask them what's on i.e is it just a normal day at Inventions, is it only the New York that has a Christmas buffet??

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on November 13, 2017, 11:04:16 AM
Hi, I might be being totally thick but can only see a lot of info for Christmas eve, not Christmas day? Do we just have to call reservations and ask them what's on i.e is it just a normal day at Inventions, is it only the New York that has a Christmas buffet??

That is correct, Christmas Eve in France is the main day therefore there are alot of Christmas Meal options. Christmas Day is like Boxing Day or St Stephens Day in Uk / Ireland.

I was at Disneyland for Christmas in 2013. It was the same then. We went to the Christmas buffet at Hotel New York, that was the only Christmas special meal option on Christmas Day. There were 2 locations, we were in Manhattan Restaurant and it was also on at the same time in the convention centre. The characters rotated between the two locations every 20 minutes or so.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

twentythingamabobs

Thanks for clarifying - I had heard that Christmas eve was more of a big deal over there. So Inventions will just be the usual price then with standard characters?? Not sure if I'm up for paying over the odds to go for a special Xmas meal  :-\