breakfast vouchers

Started by DaisyDuck, September 05, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaisyDuck

We are staying at sequioa is it true that you can use these vouchers at the bar area to collect a breakfast to go ?

Vikkilou

Yes we did last week. U get a hot drink tea coffee hot choc or milk then a cold drink water orange or Apple juice  then 2 of either a croissant or choc au pain. Much easier than waiting 45 mins in cafe Hyperion. Tho u can get the bacon omelette burger there but hubby said it was awful
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

DaisyDuck

so can you eat in the bar area or take it back to your room ?

DaisyDuck

also can you use the vouchers at starbucks in the village ?

Vikkilou

Yes either in the bar or take away. As far as I know you can't use Starbucks buy there was another place in the village that advertised you could get it from them.
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

dlpowl

Quote from: Vikkilou on September 07, 2017, 01:14:15 PM
Yes we did last week. U get a hot drink tea coffee hot choc or milk then a cold drink water orange or Apple juice  then 2 of either a croissant or choc au pain. Much easier than waiting 45 mins in cafe Hyperion. Tho u can get the bacon omelette burger there but hubby said it was awful

So you get a hot drink, a cold drink and 2 pastries?  That's pretty good.  We're staying at Davy Crockett and have been told that we can either have the breakfast bag (which we don't want this time) or we can use our breakfast vouchers in the park.  I've also been told that somewhere on Main Street does the breakfast to go and I think it might have been Cable Car Bakeshop but I heard that you only got 1 pastry there?  Has anybody used a breakfast voucher on Main Street?

stevenlatham01

Can you use the breakfast voucher in the same way at Hotel New York for a drink and pastry?

Captain Pan

Is it possible to do this in Cheyenne?

jamesds

It didn't appear to be possible in Cheyenne when we were there last week.