Disneyland Paris learning program October 2017

Started by disney_hannah, September 01, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_hannah

Hi, I have been accepted for the Disneyland Paris learning programme for October 2017 in restaurantation and was wondering if anyone else will be doing the programme in October? It's so hard to find people who are doing the programme so I thought I might find someone on this site :)

MissMegMac

Hiya! I have a Skype interview for the program so hopefully I'll be there! Any tips about the interview?!  ;D

disney_hannah

Hi! I had a Skype interview too! It was really easy, my interviewer just asked about why I wanted to work for Disney and what I thought I'd be doing in the job. He went through accommodation and stuff like that and asked one question about hobbies in french just to test me. I was really nervous, but it's honestly nothing to worry about, I'm sure you'll be fine! Good luck! Where are you from? I'm from Nothern Ireland

MissMegMac

Hiya! Yeah I've got my interview tomorrow and have been preparing all day haha! Going to get some phrases prepared just in case! I'm from Scotland!  ;D Is there a section for adding skype details or do they just use your email? Because I can't find a part for it and it didn't ask for it when I selected my interview slot!!

disney_hannah

I think i just entered my email address because I didn't have a Skype account! You'll be fine if you just learn a few phrases, the interviewer is really nice  :)

MissMegMac

That's great to know! Thank you so much! Did you get into the program? Or are you still to find out? :)

disney_hannah

Yes I got in, and I'm flying over two weeks today   :)

MissMegMac

disney_hannah

Yep it's quite a short time to pack your whole life up and move abroad haha!

MissMegMac

disney_hannah

Let me know how your interview goes!! Good luck and i hope you'll be joining me on the program! :)

MissMegMac

Yeah I'll let you know! Hopefully I'll be coming over soon 😁😁

MissMegMac

So had my interview today and I'm starting on the 3rd October as well! 😁😁

disney_hannah

Congratulations!! So glad to know someone else doing the programme before I go! What day are you flying over? I'm flying over on Sunday 1st October

MissMegMac

Thanks! I know it's great haha! I fly over on Monday 2nd October so you'll be able to help me a bit haha!