Disney FanDaze - Inaugural Party 2nd June 2018

Started by whatsupanders, August 31, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsupanders

There's been some rumblings recently that a D23 expo is planned for Paris. Today, the Euro Disney Group corporate account tweeted this:

msRavenswood

Hmmm, interesting! Hope for some exciting news!

claire2281

ED92 calls it 'it's first series of FAN-tastic events'.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Pete's Dragon

A D23 expo would bee FAN-tastic. I must make sure not to blurt out any pro-FAN-ities. Will in-FAN-ts be allowed to attend, like my niece Tif-FAN-y? Boy, I'm really thirsty now. Anyone got any Coke ?

:P

Rocketeer

Well that's marvellous timing. I have ended my membership in part as we never get any events over here.

>:(

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Mitchell

Quote from: Pete's Dragon on August 31, 2017, 04:55:41 PM
A D23 expo would bee FAN-tastic. I must make sure not to blurt out any pro-FAN-ities. Will in-FAN-ts be allowed to attend, like my niece Tif-FAN-y? Boy, I'm really thirsty now. Anyone got any Coke ?

No, sorry, I only have FAN-ta
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: Mitchell on September 01, 2017, 03:15:06 AM
Quote from: Pete's Dragon on August 31, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

No, sorry, I only have FAN-ta

A bit new-FAN-gled for my taste

Nicola

We are delighted to unveil a new series of experiences for Disney fans today: Disney FanDaze!
To prolong the momentum generated by the 25th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris, the destination launches new experiences, inspired by and created for Disney fans around the world. Disney FanDaze is a series of experiences designed to entertain and excite those who know and love Disney most: Disney fans.

Being a Disney fan means being fundamentally passionate and enthusiastic about the Disney brand. Since the creation of Disneyland, the number of fans of Disney theme parks and their characters has grown exponentially. Events, festivals, meetings and other celebrations organized by or for Disney fans are held daily around the world. 

Disneyland Paris opened 25 years ago. Since then, Disney fans - from across Europe and beyond - have converged from all walks of life to celebrate anniversaries, seasonal festivities and other special events in this European destination. Thousands of fans visit this place every year to relive their most memorable memories and make new ones, and many others come regularly to meet the Disney Characters and immerse themselves in the stories that have always inspired and inspired them. makes you dream.

The time has come to launch a new series of exciting experiences, created specifically for Disney fans.

If you're dreaming of spending more time with your favorite Disney Characters, and are lovers of unforgettable days and incredible nights, then Disney FanDaze is made for you!
Stay connected and follow us on Twitter account @DisneyFanDaze for more details. Each tweet will be a touch of magic to be missed under no circumstances.

The Disney FanDaze events will be FAN-tastics - fun and unreleased, created for all young people of heart and mind. Get ready for next exciting announcements, scheduled very soon!

OOOhhhhh does anyone know anything?
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Nicola

Just started another feed, they announced FanDaze! We are delighted to unveil a new series of experiences for Disney fans today: Disney FanDaze!
To prolong the momentum generated by the 25th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris, the destination launches new experiences, inspired by and created for Disney fans around the world. Disney FanDaze is a series of experiences designed to entertain and excite those who know and love Disney most: Disney fans.

Being a Disney fan means being fundamentally passionate and enthusiastic about the Disney brand. Since the creation of Disneyland, the number of fans of Disney theme parks and their characters has grown exponentially. Events, festivals, meetings and other celebrations organized by or for Disney fans are held daily around the world. 

Disneyland Paris opened 25 years ago. Since then, Disney fans - from across Europe and beyond - have converged from all walks of life to celebrate anniversaries, seasonal festivities and other special events in this European destination. Thousands of fans visit this place every year to relive their most memorable memories and make new ones, and many others come regularly to meet the Disney Characters and immerse themselves in the stories that have always inspired and inspired them. makes you dream.

The time has come to launch a new series of exciting experiences, created specifically for Disney fans.

If you're dreaming of spending more time with your favorite Disney Characters, and are lovers of unforgettable days and incredible nights, then Disney FanDaze is made for you!
Stay connected and follow us on Twitter account @DisneyFanDaze for more details. Each tweet will be a touch of magic to be missed under no circumstances.

The Disney FanDaze events will be FAN-tastics - fun and unreleased, created for all young people of heart and mind. Get ready for next exciting announcements, scheduled very soon!
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Rocketeer

This sounds more like the park themed events rather than anything D23 related. For example - (La-Di-Da) Carnival, the Toon Circus, as well as Easter and Halloween.

And quite possibly a hard ticket event thrown in as well - just like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Maybe if we're lucky we'll get an Imagineer or two stopping by for an event, but I don't see this as the European equivalent to D23.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

whatsupanders

So they tweeted that they would announce something today, only to announce another announcement on October 1st. Disney Inception has begun.

irishbhoy1888

claire2281

First event is October 1st, more details will be released shortly. Nothing more than this at the mo.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

macca1476

As i understood it October 1st is when they actually announce what it is rather than the first event.

So the announcement was about another announcement :)

Rocketeer

I'd imagine its for '18 anyway, and only once the 25th Anniversary has ended.