25th Anniversary shows during halloween?

Started by ulak2, May 06, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak2

Can we see all 25th Anniversary shows during Halooween, please? I mean Princess Waltz and Mickey Celebration on Castle stage.

ANd 25th Anniversary decoration and photo places during halloween stay there, please?

NCC1701Q

The Halloween season is from October 1st, to November 5th this year, so some decoration might be removed to make place for the pumpkins and orange ribbons.

Not sure about the Princess Waltz and Mickey Celebrations, but ususally the Castle Stage is also used for the "It's good to be bad"-show during Halloween so three shows might be a bit much.

ulak2

Thank you! When does the Halloween decoration change? In the middle or at the end of the last week in September?

NCC1701Q

The decorations will start to appear at the beginning of the week.

ulak2

Thank you! Will show Princess Waltz and Mickey Celebration on the Castle Stage until September 30., please? It's important for our decision.

NCC1701Q

That's very hard to say as I don't know (yet) if the stage will be converted for the villains-show. They might, but no way to tell for sure at this time.

ulak2

If I suppose the villains-show will be - how long does it take to rebuild Castle Stage? Is it possible to do it overnight?

bluelady

Hello, sorry to jump in this thread, but we are looking to book around the 5th November. Do the halloween parades carry on after 31st oct at all? When do the Halloween decorations come down and is it done subtley so as not to impact on visitors?  Also at what point do Christmas decorations start to appear?

Thanks in advance.

seraphelle

Quote from: bluelady on May 16, 2017, 11:57:17 AM
Hello, sorry to jump in this thread, but we are looking to book around the 5th November. Do the halloween parades carry on after 31st oct at all? When do the Halloween decorations come down and is it done subtley so as not to impact on visitors?  Also at what point do Christmas decorations start to appear?

Thanks in advance.

I don't remember the Halloween cavalcade carrying on after the 31st Oct- but it takes a few days for all the pumpkins to disappear and for the Christmas things to start to appear. Although saying that we went to bed on Halloween and there were pumpkins around the hotel, and when we woke up on the 1st there was Christmas Wreaths and Trees and the pumpkins had gone so I suppose it varies. x
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

bluelady

From what I can find out, Halloween festival runs to 5th Nov this year. We watched a time lapse video on YouTube of how they switched Mainstreet over from Halloween to Christmas in one night in Florida!
Guessing they do similar in Paris, but I just don't think I could stand Christmas that early! Do the parades all switch to Christmas too? So confused by everything ha ha!

Mitchell

Quote from: bluelady on May 16, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

Thanks in advance.
Last year they all ended on the last day of the season, so should be Nov 5
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017