Avengers. Disney costume or not?

Started by Niamhyf, March 13, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niamhyf

Hey I plan on dressing my kids up during our 1st visit which will be in may, I've found princess dresses for my daughter but finding it harder to pick for my son, I think its very limited for boys. He has a star wars outfit and most other ones are avengers, I know there is some connection with disney and avengers but is there anything avengers related in the park?

polar vixen

There's a spiderman meet new greet. Other options (depending on age) are captain hook/Peter pan....or mickey mouse. Last year my 11 year old wore blue tracksuit bottoms and tee-shirt and managed to get stitch antennae and gloves off ebay. Didn't look terribly like stitch but was well themed and got picked out at the stitch show because of it. 'There's a boy in the audience that looks just like me....also woody or buzz?

KataBelle

M&S currently has some Peter Pan costumes in the sale on their website

grovesie

With the Season Of the Force still featuring, any Star Wars costume will be fine

disneymagic006

Quote from: KataBelle on March 13, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

Awesome, thanks for this. Just got my 3 year old a Peter pan outfit for our July trip - £9!
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

polar vixen

Take note.....it's been said by many visitors that if a cast member sees your child dressed as a character from a certain ride they will pull you out the queue and put you to the front.  Ie. Peter pan doesn't queue for the Peter pan ride . Not experienced it myself but worth being aware of.....you never know!

KataBelle

Quote from: disneymagic006 on March 13, 2017, 03:13:36 PM
Quote from: KataBelle on March 13, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

Awesome, thanks for this. Just got my 3 year old a Peter pan outfit for our July trip - £9!

you're very welcome :) none in my son's size sadly. glad you got one  :)

disneymagic006

Quote from: polar vixen on March 13, 2017, 05:07:40 PM
Take note.....it's been said by many visitors that if a cast member sees your child dressed as a character from a certain ride they will pull you out the queue and put you to the front.  Ie. Peter pan doesn't queue for the Peter pan ride . Not experienced it myself but worth being aware of.....you never know!

Yes, hoping for this but never seen it happen myself. It will make for some great pictures even if we don't get this bonus. Would be amazing to meet captain hook with him dressed as Peter!
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

macca1476

Certainly the case of Snow White, my daughter was dressed as her and we went straight on..

Disney25

Hi only arrived back on Saturday had an amazing time. In Disney studios they are selling avenger costumes and shields my little boy bought a hulk pen. Pack the a vengers costume and wear it the second day once you've seen it for yourself!

Disneyholics

Yes this is true my son was dressed as buzz and went straight to the front