Complaint about Eurodisney Paris

Started by yep, April 25, 2017, 07:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yep

Went this Eastern holiday to Eurodisney Paris with my family. Such a horrible experience, never again!

We wanted to avoid long queues, so we bought the Fastpass, double the normal price, not knowing that we were being cheated. Most of the attractions didn't even have the possibility open so we had to queue as everyone else, the visit becoming practically one hour queue for a minute of attraction. When at last we found one that had it, the Big Thunder Mountain, one of the staff, a Spanish called Eduardo, said we lacked a second ticket that was supposedly given at the park's entrance. After he dispatched us, he let to our astonishment two girls pass that "were friends with a worker" and didn't even have fastpass.

When I go to the entrance of the park on the way out, they tell me that the place to change the fastpass is at the entrance of the attraction. Thanks for your help, Eduardo.

A real shame, that such a circus of consumerism and fraud has become a reference to our children. As a Spanish woman confided me in the bathroom, "a la mierda la magia" ("to hell with magic"), as an answer to my question how she was finding te park.

Make a wish upon a star? I wish Disney falls in the most absolute bankruptcy. My patron saint? Saint Judas, the patron of impossible causes.

bad-pink-tink

hi and welcome to Magic Forum, which is an unofficial fan site NOT connected to Disneyland Paris, which by the way has changed its name many years from EuroDisney.

Your complaints made me laugh for two reasons

1. Disneyland Paris will not see them so its pointless ranting and raving about how bad your holiday was

2. If you had come here BEFORE your holiday, you would have been able to find out so much information and talk to people like myself who have been to Disneyland Paris many times and can give you huge amounts of information about what to expect.

oh and BUYING a Fastpass, is a scam, you can not BUY fastpasses, they are free for everyone.

If you had even done one tiny bit of research BEFORE your holiday you would have known this and the exact rides which have fast pass.

So tootle pip and have a nice day
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

claire2281

I'm not sure what you bought from where but you can't BUY fast passes any more.

You used to be able to buy premium fast passes but that was stopped several years ago. The only way you get them now is by getting the tickets from the machines at the attraction for free using your entrance tickets OR by staying in a club room or suite at one of the hotels. With the latter you are given fast passes that are usually one use only and can only be used between certain times (I believe the suites get an unlimited one though). These passes are clearly tied to your room stay and are dated.

If your bought a fast pass somewhere then I'm afraid it sounds like you've been conned and that's not Disney's fault.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne