Davy Crockett Ranch

Started by em, April 19, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

em

We have booked a Trapper Cabin at Davy Crocket Ranch for November and I was wondering if it was worth upgrading it and what the difference in the cabins were?
Explorers Hotel - October 2003
Santa Fe - November 2007
Sequoia Lodge - November 2008
Sequoia Lodge - November 2009
Sequoia Lodge - November 2010
Sequoia Lodge - November 2012
Walt Disney World - March 2016

RobinV1987

From what I've seen from the outside there isn't much change between them, other than the bigger patio and bunkbeds.
The more expensive ones are also closer to the swimmingpool and the other things, altough because you do need a car there it's not that much more special.

It's a lovely place though :)

em

Brilliant thank you. I don't know much about this resort as we normally stay in Sequoia Lodge but as we were driving this time we thought we would stay here.:-)
Santa Fe - November 2007

NCC1701Q

The Pioneer-cabins are closer to the swimming pool, restaurant and shop.
However, that means they might be in a bit of a more noisy part (but with all the construction going on for Village Nature I guess that i'ts hit or miss with the noise around your cabin).
With the Pioneer-cabin you also get a free complimentary bottle of water and a cleaning-package in the cabin (however, the cleaning-package is also free for all other cabins by redeeming the coupon you get when checking in).
Finally, the Pioneer-cabins also have wired internet (so a ethernet-connection), as opposed to the other cabins that have no internet access whatsoever (so no wifi). There is wifi in around the reception however but that has limited range.

(and I just noticed that I seem to be quite fond of the word "however" :) )

em

Thank you. I Might not bother upgrading and use the extra money to buy more merchandise 😊
Santa Fe - November 2007