Moana

Started by MrsRoachy, April 14, 2017, 09:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRoachy

Does anyone know if there is much Moana merchandise around at the moment. My daughter is mad on her and we go on Tuesday so would love for her to be able to get some bits.

A Princess Disnae......

There was plenty there when we were last there in February. Have a fab time. X
Newport Bay 2002, Santa Fe 2013, 2014 & 2015, DLP Half Marathon Weekend Cheyenne 2016, Sequoia Lodge February 2017, DLP Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Hotel New York.
Magic Run Weekend 2018 Disneyland Hotel, Sequoia Lodge Feb 2019. Next holiday Magic Run Weekend 2019 Disneyland Hotel

MrsRoachy

never2old

We saw plush dolls, mugs, shoes...

There's also a costume but personally I thought the one they sell at the Disney Store is much nicer.

MrsRoachy

Quote from: never2old on April 27, 2017, 03:49:24 PM
We saw plush dolls, mugs, shoes...

There's also a costume but personally I thought the one they sell at the Disney Store is much nicer.

Oh we saw everything! We got back last week and came home with a coin purse, doll and projector toy thing!! One happy child 😀

OA5H

Quote from: MrsRoachy on April 14, 2017, 09:22:55 PM
Does anyone know if there is much Moana merchandise around at the moment. My daughter is mad on her and we go on Tuesday so would love for her to be able to get some bits.

Went last week and there was a fair bit, it's all branded as Vaiana though, as that's what she's called in Europe (apparently!)