Buffalo Bills

Started by Mr B Lightyear, April 03, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B Lightyear

Hi
I have booked for 6.30 for Buffalo Bills. Is it possible to go to the parade and get there for 6.30 if we stand near the end of the parade. Or should I get there an hour early  like they have told me when booking?

polar vixen

We've gone direct from the parade but bear in mind is parade starts at 5.30 it doesn't reach the end of the parade route till about 6.15. We tried it one year....got stuck in the crowd that forms at the end and couldn't get out. Or cross the main street. We got there at the end of them seating everyone. We made it but only just and it was really stressful. If you can I'd recommend watching the parade a different night just so you can properly enjoy it. It still takes time to process tickets....There's a live western band playing usually with goofys help and a cowboy or cowboy mickey wandering around taking photos. The hour beforehand  is worth experiencing.

Mr B Lightyear

Thanks for the advice. We have just booked Auberge and the only time they could fit us in was 3.30 so we will miss that day I would think so to but I d try and be in 2 places at once. By the sounds of things I may be biting off more than I can chew

polar vixen

As an option to still see parade after auberge I've seen people standing around the castle ramparts....so not close up but can see everything without having to fight to be at the front....

Mr B Lightyear

That's a great idea and then we can get closer on another day

cjebs

the earlier you are there the better seating you get assigned in your category of ticket generally as well as they fill up from the front from memory

Mr B Lightyear

disneydad73

We've just returned and did exactly this. We sat at City Hall to watch the parade and we were at Buffalo Bills for 1800.
If you exchange your vouchers for the BB ticket earlier in the afternoon it will save you having to queue at the ticket desk - we had to do this and ended up only getting in at 1835 as there seemed to be an issue with the people at the head of the queue - so I would definitely do this. It didn't help that I hadn't realised that you needed to hand in both the buffalo bills voucher AND one of the meal vouchers (I handn't checked and assumed we got one less voucher for dinner since the meal was included at B.Bills). Still, Buffalo Bills to Sequoia Lodge and back again in 15 mins!!