Why is the Disneystore.co.uk so bad?

Started by robeskimo, March 17, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robeskimo

Hey All

Just a quick one. Can anyone advise why the .co.uk disney store is so bad. There is no adult clothing on it and kits stuff is mixed to say the least.

I know you mail DLP for items but one query has taken 2 weeks already and I still have not made the order with them.

Is there a reason the .co.uk does not carry items from Disneyland Paris the same way the disneystore.com does for disneyworld parks.

Any help would be great
Thanks

bad-pink-tink

Disney Store and Disney Parks Merchandise are technically 2 separate companies operating under the Disney main company. The items made for the Disney store are lower quality and cheaper in price than Disney parks merchandise. It is most likely to do with licencing and finance that Disney Store UK dont stock as much Disney Parks merchandise as Disney Store.com. Also Disney Store is targeting more the childrens market, where as Disney Parks target both adult and children. This in turn impacts on the ranges and items stocked in the stores
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

robeskimo

Thanks for the reply yeah that makes sense. Disneyland Paris should start an online store they would make so much from it. Ah well.

sunshine1

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on March 17, 2017, 06:10:15 PM
Disney Store and Disney Parks Merchandise are technically 2 separate companies operating under the Disney main company. The items made for the Disney store are lower quality and cheaper in price than Disney parks merchandise. It is most likely to do with licencing and finance that Disney Store UK dont stock as much Disney Parks merchandise as Disney Store.com. Also Disney Store is targeting more the childrens market, where as Disney Parks target both adult and children. This in turn impacts on the ranges and items stocked in the stores

I have noticed that disneyland paris and disney store plushes are made the same in some cases - the only difference is that disneystore has the stamp on the toy.

Pua from Moana - medium and large plush is the same in Disney Store and Disneyland Paris.