Newport Bay - Family of 5

Started by Beatles, February 06, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beatles

We are booked to stay at the Newport Bay in March. First time staying here

We are a family of 5, all staying in the one standard room with lake view.

Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms before and know exactly the layout of the room?

We are staying for five nights and I'm starting to worry that we will be very cramped.

DisneyEverywhere

I would recommend going on youtube and searching Newport Bay Disneyland Paris as there are a lot of room tours - which should give you a rough idea!

We stayed in a standard room last year and the room had 2 Queen beds so it can comfortably sleep 4, not sure about 5 though!

Not the best quality but here is a little look at our room :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_stSoV3a0A

polar vixen

I'm assuming your numbers are 4 and a cot? we didn't find it to be a problem at all.  not tons if space but certainly adequate.

Beatles

Thank you for that. The last time we stayed we stayed at the Sequoia Lodge as our youngest was under 3 and we and we were able to put a cot in the room.

This time my children are 11,10 and 7 and this was one of the few hotel rooms that could accommodate us.

polar vixen

Not sure about the room size then...although they do have rooms specifically designed for 5 so maybe they're bigger?

Beatles

Thank you. I am certainly hoping so!

Sulley15

I am there next week but we are staying in a compass family room for people...
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

Hel

We stayed in August,  had booked a room with 6 beds so ended up with 2 doubles and 2 single beds, there was loads of space  ;D staying there again in June!! :D

Beatles

Thanks Hel, that sounds good. Is that not a compass room? We haven't paid extra for that and my travel agent told me it was not compass club. I have seen the pictures of the compass club and they have two single beds that fold out at the windows. That looks perfect and spacious.

I do worry I will go slightly insane being cooped up in such close proximity to my overexcited children for the few days  ;D

Hel

It was compass club, but that doesn't make a difference to the size of room (just the floor it's on and the extra bits) yeah there was loads of space, have a great time x

Beatles