Running in DLP

Started by Garethrees76, January 27, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garethrees76

Hello Everyone!
I'm
New around these parts so please go easy !
We are visiting DLP in Feb and currently training for the London Marathon in April so I will need to do a few runs while I'm their with a long run of 15 miles one day !!
Has anyone else ran while they have been there and any ideas of routes I could take !

Thanks in advance !

bad-pink-tink

I dont run but knowing Disneyland Paris, you have a few options.

Go to Google maps and find Disneyland Paris.

1. Lake Disney from Hotel New York to Newport Bay. Depending on the distance you might end up doing this multiple times.
2. From World of Disney in Disney Village to the car park, around the roundabout and all the way down Avenue Paul Seramy to the roundabout for Disney Hotels. Go around the roundabout and take the first turn onto Avenue Robert Schuman.  This is the road which all the hotels are located.  Depending on the distance you want to cover, you can take a number of routes to get back to Lake Disney though either New Port Bay, Sequoia or Santa Fe hotel. The longest way would be to go down Avenue Robert Schuman to Santa Fe Hotel. Go in to Santa Fe through the vehicle entrance. Go down to the hotel and go out the back, behind the main building to the room buildings. Continue past all the room buildings to the river. Follow the signs for Disney village / Disney Park,  turn left at the river and take the path along the river, all the way back to Disney Village / Hotel New York.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Garethrees76

Thank you so much , sounds like a plan ! Plus I get to have a look round the other hotels too !

ChipandDale99

Hi, I don't run myself but from when we stay in the hotels every morning we see quite a few joggers going round the lake and up the paths to the other hotels like bad-pink-tink said.