Paris Excursions/Tours through Disney?

Started by mellie, November 12, 2016, 02:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mellie

Has anyone done the Paris tours offered through Disney? I know they look expensive but it would be the easiest way for me to book them for me and my children. There is the one with the Eiffel Tower and one with a hop on, hop off tour (what is hop on, hop off anyways? Does it stop at all spots and you can get on and off as a group and look around? Or does the bus travel in a loop and have to wait for it to loop back around for you?).

As someone from Canada with no prior visits to Europe, I feel the tours through disney offer a certain security...

Any thoughts?

whatsupanders

The hop on/hop off buses are the same as those found in most major cities around the world. They travel in a loop and stop at major sights with some commentary along the way. You can get out and have a look around, then get on the next bus at any stop on the route.

Paris is not a huge city, so it depends on what you want to see. There are a lot of other tour companies around or you can book individually. Not sure which operator Disney use. You can look on Viator.com to compare (owned by Expedia).

rebecca20

I happen to have done both of the tours Disney offer.

Personally I preferred the hop-on hop-off one but I particularly like them and have done several in different countries.

The Eiffel tower tour is better if you want a very structured day - you don't have much choice to do what you want to see, but with that is the fact you don't have to find your way around paris.

Hop-on if you want to pick the sights and have more freedom.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.