Princess pavilion how's it working?

Started by Vikkilou, August 16, 2016, 10:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikkilou

Just wondering how the princess pavilion is running at the min? Do u queue for tickets to then go back at a set time & queue again? Or Is there signs out to tell u what princess is out when?
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

A&S&O

The fastpass system seems to have been withdrawn from the priness pavillion. The queue times have been peeking at up to 90 minutes for the last couple of weeks. As far as we can tell, its still a random princess you meet.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

Zee79

Every day the put a board out saying which princess is in & when. You then queue to see that specific princess.

Vikkilou

Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Disneyland Paris

I am glad that you can see who the princess are as before it was random and I was so looking to seeing certain ones and when they werent there after the wait, it was a bit annoying.
Who are the Princess you would want to see?

Vikkilou

I'd love to meet ariel little mermaid is my fav disney.  Even my 2 boys would like to meet her. We saw rapunzel last year & my youngest was in aw he couldn't speak he he
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

seraphelle

I saw the frame outside showing the times for princesses.
My thoughts are though- isn't this a bit bad for the kids who are a bit more 'aware' if you see what I mean?
My 9 yr old was quick to mention that it was 1 princess until 4pm and then another from 4-7 I think it was. But there are 2 areas inside with Princesses in and people were going to both. She asked how Snow White could be in both at the same time.... ??? I said she was just popping between them for photos  :-[
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

sunshine1

Quote from: seraphelle on August 30, 2016, 12:57:04 PM
My thoughts are though- isn't this a bit bad for the kids who are a bit more 'aware' if you see what I mean?
My 9 yr old was quick to mention that it was 1 princess until 4pm and then another from 4-7 I think it was. But there are 2 areas inside with Princesses in and people were going to both. She asked how Snow White could be in both at the same time.... ??? I said she was just popping between them for photos  :-[

My fave is when Mickey and Minnie hear the bell ring and go into the boarding house - after they have finished meeting guests and no joke they are out again 30 seconds later. :-)

eddiethorne

Quote from: seraphelle on August 30, 2016, 12:57:04 PM
I was sitting outside Its a SmallWorld while my son was asleep as my wife and daughter went on the ride, and while i was waiting between 10am and 10:20 three snow whites went into the pavilion i was abit confused as it only having two rooms but three different ones came passed

Minana24

We are AP holders and we go often to DLP the pavillion is been changing a lot, they are playing with the system and what they have right now it just plain queue - first comes first served. So if you are planing on meeting some of the princesses (just a small heads up not all of them look so great) go to exit and sneek a peek real quick to see photos that people are purchasing and decide if the princess is worth 60-75-120-240 minutes wait. And yes those are accual real waiting times we saw over there. :o :o :o :o