"New" Mickey & Minnie coming to DLP for 25th anniversary!

Started by msRavenswood, November 02, 2016, 08:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattR

nathalie

msRavenswood

Quote from: MattR on November 04, 2016, 11:52:42 AM
Are the new ones eyes and mouth are finally moving?

Only the one appearing at "Mickey and the magician" moves his mouth and blinks.

Rocketeer

I take it that Facelift Mickey and Minnie don't actually debut until the 25th events start?

I see that the Studios Christmas appearences are by the 'old' pair.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

msRavenswood

Quote from: Rocketeer on November 10, 2016, 07:27:15 PM
I take it that Facelift Mickey and Minnie don't actually debut until the 25th events start?

I see that the Studios Christmas appearences are by the 'old' pair.

I believe that's the case.

Andybear

Quote from: msRavenswood on November 03, 2016, 07:19:11 AM
Quote from: Slimy yet satisfying on November 02, 2016, 11:55:51 PM
Which side is old/new? I get it that the eyes are different but I though that the paler ones are what we have just now?

The new ones are on the right.

When I first saw pics of the new faces I liked the old ones best, but now I find the new ones look more friendly.

Thank you  ;)

Rocketeer

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

msRavenswood

Rocketeer

Told you it was no joke!  ;D

I quite like the '70s ones though. Maybe that's just because it'd be the same ones when I first went.

Rocketeer

Everyones favourite Octagenarian Mouse has been on a little global trip for his 88th birthday (Nov. 18).

https://youtu.be/RzqZv1cuLW0

And yup, that's his 'new face'.

merlin

Hard to explain but the new ones look a little more expressive not so obviously mask like but if I'm stood  face to face with either I'll be in happy place 😃