Damn you, Kyriad Hotel

Started by MickeyAteMyCap, October 23, 2016, 04:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchBrit

Quote from: msRavenswood on October 24, 2016, 01:31:24 PM
I booked our September 2017 trip in August with the 2 nights free offer. We'll be staying at the Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Club for the first time and have added HB too. I will let you know tomorrow when the new offer is released if it has worked out cheaper with the offer we have booked (I believe it has).

That will be interesting, although I was thinking more about the effect of the short-term special offers you get for set dates. So, for example, if someone booked last year for a visit in January 2017, if they will now be paying more than someone who has just taken advantage of the 25% off and free half board offer to also go in January 2017 (like me!)

Andybear

There are always special offers of some sort on - they don't do any trips normal price.  It just depends on what offer is best for you.  As I said in my reply, I'm saving about £170 by booking so far in advance with early booker offer than if I booked with current offers.

msRavenswood

Looks like it's more expensive with the new prices. I took a screenshot of the old offer and compared it with the offer which came out today. Although it's the 2 nights free offer in both cases, prices have gone up.

[attachment deleted by admin]

polar vixen

I  a slight side point,  prices everywhere have gone up.  our centre parcs holiday for midweek low season has gone up 70 young abd the weekend has gone up by 300!!!!! I think disney is actually a cheaper price for us! !

MickeyAteMyCap

So the booking in pounds on the Disneyland Paris site is now open...and it's cheaper to book in Euros. What the ****, Disneyland? How does that make any kind of logical sense?