Five Guys opening in Disney Village in 2017

Started by whatsupanders, September 27, 2016, 01:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockNRoller

I'm happy to see expansion to the village but I'm disappointed it's another place for burgers. I've never been to Five Guys, from what you're all saying they're good but stop for a moment and consider how many places in the village and the parks sell burgers. May sound strange but with all the places you can already get burgers a salad bar type place would have been nice.

On a separate note I really hope they are clear about their peanut oil fries, my wife has a serious nut allergy so we wont be going near the place. Hope there's enough advertising in multiple languages to warn people.

Wow I sound a right misery don't I  :-\
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Rocketeer

Sandwich chain Prêt à Manger has opened a vegetarian version ('Veggie Pret')of their store. Both would be a nice addition to the Village.

And apparently there is a Pret in Nice (since April), so you never know, they might expand.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Puffin

There's a Pret nearby in La Village Vallée, but yes that would definitely be a great addition to Disney Village too.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

Rocketeer

^That'll teach me to get my info from Wikipedia. Just been on the French site...there are actually 17 in Paris. :-[

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney