Wifi

Started by domart, September 28, 2016, 12:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domart

Im sure ive seen this asked before but I cant find it anywhere - is there Wifi anywhere like in the hotel (staying at Cheyenne)  or anywhere in the parks??

lovindisney87

In the Cheyenne I managed to get on WiFi in the lobby restaurant and bar, we saw loads of kids in the evening sat in the hotel lobby charging their phones and using the Wifi, I'm guessing they were a school trip  :D I never tried in the parks but I don't think they have WiFi in the parks
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Henriette

Hi.
There are WIFI in all the hotels, also in the rooms, but not in the parks. Some of the restaurants have free WIFI too in the Village, but I can't remember where.😊

domart

disneymagic006

If you are in disneyland park and walk back to the entrance where the disneyland hotel is you can usually connect to disneyland hotels wifi !

At the cheyenne WiFi is only in the lobby they don't have it in the rooms unfortunately. You do get decent signal in the breakfast room if that helps

1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

DaisyDuck

What about the montana rooms in sequioa ?

eddiethorne

If you are staying in one of the refurbed rooms at the cheyenne you do get wifi not sure with the old rooms

disneymagic006

Quote from: DaisyDuck on September 28, 2016, 10:43:48 PM

Sequoia is supposed to have it throughout the main building so that would include the Montana rooms. Never tried it here though. I am hopeful they do as I'm staying at sequoia next July!
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

twigs72

There's no wifi in the non-referb rooms as stayed in August this year. I heard there is wifi in the referbed rooms. There is wifi in the reception and is pretty decent in the breakfast room. There isn't wifi in the park unlike WDW at this moment in time

Andybear

Quote from: disneymagic006 on September 29, 2016, 01:11:01 PM
Quote from: DaisyDuck on September 28, 2016, 10:43:48 PM

Sequoia is supposed to have it throughout the main building so that would include the Montana rooms. Never tried it here though. I am hopeful they do as I'm staying at sequoia next July!

I went to Sequoia a couple of years ago,  I was in one of the lodges and that had wifi so I assume the rest of the rooms do too.  They definitely had it in the public areas.