You really need to know your stuff when ringing disney

Started by Shirley, September 09, 2016, 07:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirley

We're going for Halloween. I decided to get premium vouchers because I'm bringing ma along with my son and my nephew. It's my ma's first time so thought it be nice to do some of the more special meals.
Rang disney to book our meals Cafe Mickey, Princesses, bbwws nd Inventions brunch on the Sunday. The lady on the phone wasn't the nicest and didn't seem to have a clue what she was doing. She had to keep going off and checking stuff leaving me on hold. When it came to booking the brunch she told me she would check the prices. I told her it was OK but she insisted on it leaving me on hold yet again. When she came back she told me the price and that I couldn't use my vouchers??? I told her I could so she asked if I had been told when booking the premium vouchers that I would be able to use them for the brunch. I told her no that I was there for Easter brunch and I only had + vouchers and I used them and paid the difference. She insisted this was different because it was a special brunch. I told her the Easter one was special brunch too so yet again she left me on hold to go find out came back 5mins later and said you can use your vouchers and just pay the difference  >:( My thing is tho if I hadn't already known that I could use them I would of took it that she knew what she was talking about and either cancelled it or paid the full price.
So for anyone booking somthing don't take them at what they first say if u think otherwise.

Askew80

I sort of got caught out by this with inventions, but wasn't aware of differance. 

We had the Sunday brunch prior to Xmas and had premium dining.  Unfortunately when got thier realised I had brought 6 children premium vouchers and not.2 adults and 4 children, as was stopping at davey crocket wasn't practical to go back to room to get vouchers.  The did speak to manager and say they would let us use these as they would get the adult vouchers for the kids an other day so be balanced out, but thier was an upgrade to pay regardless as was a special lunch.  I asked how much and was unable to say.  That's when really started to panic as had a put euros on a top up credit card and planned to transfer money across each day and had to money on me and battery on phone dead so unable to transfer over.  It was playing in mind all meal and then at end they brought the bill out and still no idea what to expect, luckily as all charged differance for kids it came to about 20-30 euros so had enough on card! Lol

Shirley

Oh that's terrible :( I'd say u didn't enjoy it worrying through the whole meal but at least you had enough in the end  :D