Getting from airport to disney

Started by spud0772, September 09, 2016, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spud0772

HI We are going on Monday to Paris for the first time, we fly easy jet from Belfast arriving at terminal 2D at 16.35.

what are peoples views on travelling to Disney I see TVG is 10 mins and there's a train at 17.17 but others saying get a private shuttle we will have 2 kids aged 1 and 3.
I'll be carrying the 1 yr old so moving time wise isn't a problem but im not sure how long it will take getting from plane to the station with us having to pick up luggage.

we are staying at Newport bay hotel.

any advice is appreciated including if the TVG is the way to go when to buy tickets

caspdex

You should really leave 2hrs between flight arriving and train departure IMO. Saying that we only did the TGV once ,pure hassle from start to finish. Much better with a private or shared shuttle, picks you up in arrivals and drops you off exactly where you want to go.

justlikeidreamedit

Highly recommend E-Z Shuttle. After trying the various methods of transport, including other private shuttles, over the years for transferring from airport to hotel, I wouldn't go any other way now.

Professional service and always on time.

Profane

What are the prices involved? Why two hours? Seems like a long time.

Bump

The magic shuttle is 20 euros per adult. I don't know if they have reduced prices for kids. But it was really easy. We walked to the bus location and bought the tickets in the shuttle.

caspdex

Quote from: Profane on September 10, 2016, 08:33:43 AM
What are the prices involved? Why two hours? Seems like a long time.
Last time we arrived at CDG we were 65 mins from landing to entering Arrivals. We would have just missed the 10.18, next one was 11.58 , as it was we arrived at the DLH dead on 11.00 thanks to ISPRESTIGE, no hassle , no extra busses etc etc.
For reasons that we are all aware of, immigration is much more meticulous..