Season of the Force - Who's Booked?

Started by loulou169, August 31, 2016, 07:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

Hi everyone

As soon as I found out about the Season of the force I booked up!! I'm off on the 10th March staying at the Kyraid (which will be my first stay outside of the onsite hotels).

Has anyone else booked and when?

Xx
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

NCC1701Q

We haven't booked but we will be going - with our AP's we usually go in late February/begin March and there are no reasons yet why this would change in 2017 - looking forward to something very different (that's how it feels for now, at least).

grovesie

Yes we booked by accident, the announcement was released a few hours after we booked. ;D ;D ;D

Our trip 10th Feb - 16th Feb at DLH

I can not wait

Sugaroo_

We had already booked when I saw the announcment. Jan. 14th is the last day of our stay, at least we get to see it once!!!
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

macca1476

flickmcktur

valentines in paris and star wars on tower of terror yes we will be there

loulou169

I'm seriously so excited for this season! I just want to meet Chewbacca! I wonder how busy it's going to be? Xx

Keandra

We will be going in februari (3 to 5th)
Just to excited about this season, very nice it will be in the theme of Star Wars.

samuelvictor

My kids are mad about Star Wars (as am I - I was even an actor  in Rogue One ;D ) so we're hoping to book it. Don't have the full availability and term times for them yet so not sure exactly when. I'd personally like to go during the Welsh festival at the begining of March, we went there before a few years back and it was really cool :)

loulou169

Quote from: samuelvictor on September 03, 2016, 12:49:09 PM
My kids are mad about Star Wars (as am I - I was even an actor  in Rogue One ;D ) so we're hoping to book it. Don't have the full availability and term times for them yet so not sure exactly when. I'd personally like to go during the Welsh festival at the begining of March, we went there before a few years back and it was really cool :)

OMG! How did you get a part in Rougue One?!! That's brilliant!!

Does the Welsh festival last a day or is it longer?

Nicola

We have booked in February completely by accident. My eldest is Star Wars mad I can't wait!!
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

samuelvictor

Quote from: loulou169 on September 03, 2016, 04:45:32 PM
OMG! How did you get a part in Rougue One?!! That's brilliant!!
I've been in the music and film industry for many years. Nowadays I'm mostly a film producer and director, but I also act. I auditioned for Episode VII, didn't get it, but I got the call for Rogue One. Only a bit part (glorified extra) but because I had a few lines I got my own trailer and I was treated like the main cast lol. They were very strict about no pictures on set, but I snuck a quick selfie in my trailer to prove it to my friends! Pics below:

Needless to say I've loved Star Wars since I was a kid and had all the toys and watched the films religiously, so I was SO excited! :D Of course, sometimes scenes get cut or shortened, so I might end up not making the final cut, but eitehr way I still have some amaing memories and some great stories from on set  8)

Quote from: loulou169 on September 03, 2016, 04:45:32 PM
Does the Welsh festival last a day or is it longer?
Its a 3 day thing, usually Friday, Saturday Sunday. This year (2017) its the 3rd to 5th of March. They usually have a special fireworks display on one of the nights, and lots of extra Welsh themed entertainment like Welsh voice choirs, Welsh rock bands (Kane'd have performed there twice - a great band who I have directed several music videos for! Have a search on Youtube), a Welsh market in the village, Meet & Greets with Mickey and Minnie in special Welsh costumes, and a Welsh pre-parade.

itsadisneywonderfulworld

Me and my freind are going! We're booked for January 14th - 17th. We booked well before it was announced so i'm quite pleased and excited.

c3po

Youngest son and I are booked for the last week of the season. He's not really a Star Wars fan, but I am.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

loulou169

Thank for all your relies. It seems a lot of you have just so happened to have a booking when Disney finally and officially announced the season of the force!

I just hope the season really takes off and gets bigger and better every year as it would help liven up the studios and bring on the extra money DLP needs! Hopefully it won't be too popular as the prices will rise stupidly! Lol