AP Question(s)

Started by Wease, September 08, 2016, 07:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wease

Hi,
I'm just currently working my way through the French DLP page to get our Dream AP's as we're thinking of going in Oct for a few days and this seems the cheapest option last minute. Just wondering how we actually book a room though, currently we can stay at a partner hotel for £200 so thinking this will be cheapest option, but how do I get a price for room only at a Disney hotel? I got the partner price from booking.com, anyone booked through them before or is it better to go direct to the hotel?
Thanks in advance,
Jason

Lornamar

There is a number you can ring sorry no help there but still works out around €100 a night..And they pick the hotel that has least bookings.

Terry

Just the normal booking  phone number and tel them which annual pass you have and what hotel you want a price for I did it some weeks ago haven't booked it yet

seraphelle

The number is 08448 008 898 but don't be surprised if the prices aren't as great as you think they might be.

I rang yesterday to get some quotes for 4th and 5th November (I have a Dream AP too) and was quoted:

Newport Bay & Hotel New York = £358.52
Disneyland Hotel = £800.00 (for 2 nights room only???!!!)

I didn't ask for Sequoia as we wanted to try a different hotel and we've stayed there twice. Woman on phone told me that Cheyenne and Sante Fe were fully booked for that weekend.

We're staying offsite at the HiPark instead £134 for a family studio, lovely  ;D

Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

macca1476

It is absolutely nuts the difference between partner/off site hotels and the Disney Hotels. The prices seraphelle posted are similar to the ones we have seen.

Although i loved staying in the hotels, there is no way i will pay as much for 2 nights stay as a week would cost elsewhere that is just a 10 minute shuttle away.

twentythingamabobs

We've never stayed in an onsite Hotel, as much as I would love to, just for the atmosphere, it would mean we could only visit once or twice a year instead of 3 or 4 times. Just isn't justifiable, especially when we get the Magic Hours as part of the Dream AP. The HiPark does us just fine! Will be trying the Adagio for the first time this Halloween.

NCC1701Q

I'd love to stay in an onsite Hotel.
Before we bought AP's we stayed in Davy Crockett Ranch (when it was just us 3, before our son was born).
Since we have the Dream AP's we stay in an appartment we found initially via tripadvisor.com in Bailly-Romainvilliers, but now we just email the owner and tell her when we want to visit. We pay €85 per night for a 2 bedroomed appartment, with a large living room, kitchen with dishwasher, washingmachine, fridge, oven, microwave, a large terrace by the water and a private parking place underneath the appartment.
I cannot justify paying almost double for an onsite hotelroom where the four of us are cramped into one bedroom - not to mention the fact that it would make our five week-long-stays a year financially impossible!