Disney Ears

Started by Rey, August 23, 2016, 11:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rey

Hi everyone,

I'm booked to visit DLP the week before Christmas (I'm so excited as its my first time!) & I was wondering if anyone knows if they'll sell Christmas themed Minnie ears in the shops there? I'm debating making or buying some before I go & just can't decide if I should just wait until I get there!

Thank you  :)

TJBezz

I have never seen Christmas themed disney ears in the parks before.

TJBezz

they do have the winter knit fleeced minnie ear hats :)

twentythingamabobs

Hi, yes I've got 2 pairs of Christmas minnie ears!! They are hard to find at Christmas though, they're normally out around Halloween time but I have found a pair in the shop at the train station at Christmas time before. They're green and red sparkly lovely things  ;D I also have bought a lovely red and white fur hat with minnie ears on too which is lush and warm, they are in loads of shops at Disney at Christmas

Rey

Thank you both :)

You've helped me decide to make some Christmas ears before I go!

The winter Minnie hats sound cute though, so I'll be keeping an eye out for those while I'm there!

seraphelle

I have Xmas Minnie ears, they're green and red sequins  ;D I think it was a pain to find some though as everyone seemed to have bought them!
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

SwipatronSparks

have a look in the disney store nearer christmas.... thats where i got my christmas ears from =] they were with the kids minnie costumes... it was a couple of years ago that i got them though...
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Emmy79

I saw on a dlp vlog the other day that they are always on sale in the Christmas shopping inside the castle....hope you manage to get some 😊

Rey

Thank you all so much for your replies.... I've just finished making some ears with lights on. At least now I won't be too disappointed if I can't find any at the park! I'm not going until December but I'm so excited already :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ohana

Ah the irony of them being sold at Halloween and not Christmas haha.
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Pamela

Quote from: Rey on September 18, 2016, 05:05:16 PM
Thank you all so much for your replies.... I've just finished making some ears with lights on. At least now I won't be too disappointed if I can't find any at the park! I'm not going until December but I'm so excited already :)

OMG I love them! You did a great job!