Cheyenne BBQ?

Started by Ohana, August 21, 2016, 02:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Hi everyone

I've seen a few posts on instagram about a character barbecue at the hotel cheyenne.. since that's where I'll be staying in November I'm keen to know if anyone had any information about this and if it's just a limited time thing or if it'll still be occurring in November?

Thanks
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

msRavenswood

If I'm not mistaken it's only for August.

Ohana

Oh that's a shame but I suppose it makes sense given that it'd be far too cold in November for a barbecue. Thanks
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

DisneyDuckLover

Yes this offering will end either on Aug 31st or at the official end of the Summer season in September.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

polar vixen

we're there early September within the summer season.  does anyone have more info on this? I'm really interested!

DisneyDuckLover

You should call the Cheyenne directly to confirm the planned end date.

I think it's 25€ for a BBQ with cowboy Goofy and Indian chipmunks.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

Vikkilou

I've had a look on trip advisor to see if any info was on there, lots off ppl that have recently been have said goofy & the chipmunks are usually around from 6pm for a couple of hours to have pics & play with the kids
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17