VR Wreck-It Ralph to replace Stitch's Great Escape?

Started by Rocketeer, August 16, 2016, 06:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketeer

Rumour has it that Stitch's Great Escape maybe heading to Yesterland to make way for a Wreck-It Ralph attraction.

Details from /film
QuoteAccording to the rumors, the chairs would be stripped out of all three levels of the attraction to make way from motion-simulator go-karts based on the Sugar Rush game in Wreck-It Ralph. Park guests would sit in the simulator with Virtual Reality headsets that would put them inside the game from the film. They would be not only experiencing a ride but playing the three- to four-minute-long racing game against everyone else in the room.

Each room would house 25-32 racers depending on the configuration, which is a pretty weak per-hour capacity. Also, anyone who has attended a video game convention will tell you that getting VR headsets on and off people is not a quick process, but maybe Disney had figured out a way to make this process faster and trouble-free.
http://www.slashfilm.com/wreck-it-ralph-ride-rumor/

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Thaliel

Oh please no. Stitch is so friggin adorable, it would be a shame if that got removed. I wouldn't mind playhouse to disappear though
<-Plz click