Anyone just been?would like meet & greet info pls

Started by Vikkilou, August 09, 2016, 07:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikkilou

Hi just wondering if anyone has just come back & got any tips etc for the meet & greets?? I read recently for the princess meets they are out at different times & u queue for who u want to meet?
Anyone notices if some characters are only around in a morning or afternoon? ? Really want to meet ariel, hook & pan & buzz.  Having dinner at inventions & breakfast at mickey cafe so hoping to just see mickey & minnie there.  Also are there photographers with many of the meet & greets??
Thanks
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Zee79

Hook & Pan have meet n greet in Adventure Land from 11:15 I think it was until about 2. Get there early because was a huge queue all day when we went. Didn't see loads of photographers but cast members willing to take photos for you. Chip n dale were out during EMH in Main street then in Adventure Land from 10:30. Pluto & Goofy near Plaza Gardens. Always check down near Casey Junior as you get random characters down there, when we went Tigger & Eeyore, then Aurora.

Vikkilou

Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Zee79

Fantasyland, you head past princess pavilion towards the windmill head down towards Le pays des contes de fees (storybook ride). They are often hidden round the corner.

Vikkilou

Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

sunshine1

Warning; with the character meets in Town Square you will wait in line a lot longer than the American Parks.

a 15 minute line in America will be around 45 minutes in Paris.

The reason being is that the characters at DLP spend a lot more time with guests than in America.

So if you have that mindset that you are prepared to queue you will be fine.

I got a shock whilst waiting for Pluto and Goofy standing in freezing temps for 45 mins! But it was one of the best meet and greets that I have had with them.