Must buy items

Started by abimarieratty, July 18, 2016, 01:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abimarieratty

Hiya,

I was wondering what are the must buy things from disney??

I want to get some ears but i'm not sure which kind i kind of like the silver sparkly ones but i'm not sure how easy they will be to get in January

I am a massive Stitch fan, my favourite princess is Ariel or Belle and i also love olaf,

i'm not sure how much to budget for it, was thinking about maybe €100-150 or is that too much for just me?

any help and advice would be massively helpful

msRavenswood

I wouldn't say there are 'must buys', it's up to each person's taste what they will buy. If you have a favourite ride or character, you will obviously want to buy theme related items. My husband and I, for example, love Phantom Manor and The Nightmare Before Christmas, so everytime we visit we will buy something from these two 'brands'. The rest of our purchases are impulse ones, last time hubby bought a Remy plush because he fell in love with it. Our next visit will be with our, then, 2 year old daughter; it will be her first visit and her birthday, so I suppose all our shopping budget will go for her. Lol! By the way, €100 - 150 is just fine. You can get something a bit expensive and lots of small items with this budget.

twentythingamabobs

I wouldn't worry too much about finding the silver ears, they've had them in stock during every one of my visits. I aways buy a new pair of ears each time I go, it's the one absolute must buy for me. I always look to see if they have any new Ariel pins as well. I always love to check out the ToT shop as they always have pretty cool merch in there. Your budget will do nicely!

abimarieratty

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 18, 2016, 02:57:40 PM
I wouldn't say there are 'must buys', it's up to each person's taste what they will buy. If you have a favourite ride or character, you will obviously want to buy theme related items. My husband and I, for example, love Phantom Manor and The Nightmare Before Christmas, so everytime we visit we will buy something from these two 'brands'. The rest of our purchases are impulse ones, last time hubby bought a Remy plush because he fell in love with it. Our next visit will be with our, then, 2 year old daughter; it will be her first visit and her birthday, so I suppose all our shopping budget will go for her. Lol! By the way, €100 - 150 is just fine. You can get something a bit expensive and lots of small items with this budget.

Brill Thanks i wasnt sure if there was or not

abimarieratty

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on July 18, 2016, 03:24:21 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about finding the silver ears, they've had them in stock during every one of my visits. I aways buy a new pair of ears each time I go, it's the one absolute must buy for me. I always look to see if they have any new Ariel pins as well. I always love to check out the ToT shop as they always have pretty cool merch in there. Your budget will do nicely!

Really?? i've seen a couple people videos and they said they had trouble finding them!!

Brill i want to get a Stitch Lanyard but i dont think they will do one :(

Sugaroo_

Hi abimarieratty!

100-150€ is definately enough. I always get a coffee mug or key chain. Not very original, but they are items I use everyday so they are a sweet daily reminder of our visits :D I had bought the cutest Minnie ears from a small shop across from ToT in the Studios. They have sequence and feathers in a 1920's flapper style. Super cute! And it was January! So you might get lucky. When we went again though in March 2015 it wasn't open, I would have bought another pair!   
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."