A big thank you

Started by gingerdoo4, June 26, 2016, 01:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingerdoo4

We have just returned from our first trip to disneyland paris and just wanted to say thanks to all the information, tips, hints, do's and don'ts that this forum and the posters have provided.

The trip exceeded our expectations and we all had an amazing time.

My kids are already talking about when we are going back; whereas me and my wife are seriously looking into doing America.

From when we first arrived at the sequoia lodge and could get into our ready room at 12 noon; allowing to be unpacked and in the park by 1.30; really set the tone for the holiday. The really helpful staff throughout the park, the meet and greets with the characters; especially spiderman and Rapunzel who were brilliant with the kids. We really didn't notice the work going on at the park and the closed rides as there was so much too do and keep the kids busy and happy.

We ate at a few restaurants, really enjoying annettes and being surprised at the quality of the food throughout the park, especially at our hotel.

The kids really loved all the rides they went on, with my son really enjoying aerosmith, tower of terror and pirates. My daughter loved Dumbo, pirates and buzz lightyear.

The EMH were great for allowing us to explore the park and do a few rides, which allowed us to go back the hotel for a couple of hours during the busy times. Although I wished there was a few more rides open, or they did it with the Studio's. But you can't have everything.

We managed to get in early enough for one of us to queue at the princess pavilion, while the other took the kids off on rides a couple of times, which kept my daughter happy. Again this forum allows you to pick these tips up.

Dreams was amazing and blew us all away. We managed to get a great view and the images will last with us for a long time.

The last thing we saw in the park was the parade and we all agreed it was the best way to end our amazing holiday. The interaction the characters gave with my kids was brilliant.

We are all looking forward to more Disney holidays.  ;D

Zee79

Glad you enjoyed your holiday & happy the forum helped you.

NCC1701Q

Sounds like you had a great trip!