Photographers with Peter pan & aladin etc

Started by Vikkilou, June 17, 2016, 07:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikkilou

Anyone that's just been can you tell me if there was photographers with Peter pan, aladin etc?? There only seems to be the photo pass symbol for the princess meet & greets & mickey mouse
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

NCC1701Q

No there were not. At least not in May.
If memory serves me right, there are official photographers at:
- meet Mickey Mouse
- Princess Pavillion
- the locations on both ends of Liberty Arcade
- the location just outside of Plaza Gardens
- meet Princess Tiana at Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing (but she is not meeting there anymore)

In the Studios Park:
- Meet Spider-Man
- Toon Town, between Crush's Coaster and Cars Quatres Roues Rallye (two characters).

Anyone - feel free to correct if I remembered wrong!

polar vixen

I tHink it depends when we were there April sometimes there were photographers at toontown, other days there weren't.  I love my photopass still for tge ride photos but I was disjointed at tge lack of meet n greet photographer s

Vikkilou

Aw that's such a shame, there was photographers with everyone we met last year but there seems to be so many more characters out this year
We've already added photo pass into our package 
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

stifle

It's a bit random I'm afraid. Even Meet Mickey Mouse didn't have a photographer this weekend when I visited.

Note Tiana is still in situ in the same place in Frontierland and is expected to be there all summer.

Slimy yet satisfying

Just got back. Tiana had official photographer as did the EMH photographers. The queues were ridiculous with Tiana closing 5 mins after she opened at 10 and 11 as the line was full. Whilst I appreciate it is great to have character interaction both Aladdin and Peter greets were going through between 5 to 10 families in each 1/2 hour so people were getting frustrated everytime the did a change over.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

billy

Quote from: Slimy yet satisfying on June 21, 2016, 09:35:53 AM
Just got back. Tiana had official photographer as did the EMH photographers. The queues were ridiculous with Tiana closing 5 mins after she opened at 10 and 11 as the line was full. Whilst I appreciate it is great to have character interaction both Aladdin and Peter greets were going through between 5 to 10 families in each 1/2 hour so people were getting frustrated everytime the did a change over.
in february it was the same with Rapunzel her line closed within minutes of it opening and as she wasnt advertised it was hard to know when she would be out as even the CM's we spoke to werent sure.
we only had photopass photographer with Mickey & Minnie but only after 10am, princess pavillion, mickey's house, Tiana, Toon corner the rest didnt have unfortunately.

Vikkilou

Was u waiting long for Peter etc to come back out? Did you all have to leave the queue & come back?
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Slimy yet satisfying

They change over every 1/2 hour in all meet n greets. Peter and Hook together then Wendy and Smee together. If you miss Peter you could wait min 30mins before he returns.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

Vikkilou

That's not bad then definitely want to meet hook  we tried so hard at the stars n cars to meet him last year, we moved everytime to where he seemed to be the time before n everytime he went a different way!! My lad was just stood shouting hook hook come here
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

DMPicone

For the character's that don't have photographers do they atlas have handlers that can take photos with your own camera for you?

NCC1701Q

Yes they do - or you could always ask another visitor to take your picture and then return the favour :)

MrsRoachy

Quote from: DMPicone on June 23, 2016, 04:36:45 AM
For the character's that don't have photographers do they atlas have handlers that can take photos with your own camera for you?

We didn't have a photo pass when we went and the cast members were more than happy to take photos with our camera regardless of whether the photo pass person was there or not

Andybear

Quote from: Vikkilou on June 21, 2016, 06:58:52 PM
That's not bad then definitely want to meet hook  we tried so hard at the stars n cars to meet him last year, we moved everytime to where he seemed to be the time before n everytime he went a different way!! My lad was just stood shouting hook hook come here

I was very lucky when I went to DLP in 2014.  I had been looking around Adventure Isle and was walking back to Fantasy Land.  I saw a small queue and since there is no ride in the area the queue was in I guessed it was a character - it was actually 2, Smee and Captain Hook.  I joined the queue and this photo is the result - It was great fun  :D  The CM who was with them took the photo for me.

[attachment deleted by admin]