Dates school holidays?

Started by Spacepilot, June 11, 2016, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spacepilot

I'm trying to plan for 2017 and thought about going end of summer, because Pirates will be open again, and I probably can avoid the school holidays that way.

So my question is, when are they and which country has the biggest impact on the number of visitors, France and UK?
I read the french holidays are from 08-07-2017-30-08-2017? Is this accurate?
What about the UK holidays or the ones form other countrys?

Thanks for your help :-)

juttawdw

The Netherlands it's July 8th till september 3th. 2017

nathalie

Belgium July 1st till August 31st.
(the official dates, every summer, every year)

Zee79

English holidays usually are from about the middle of July until 1st September, some schools nay have training days extending this. Scottish often go back end of 2nd week in August because they start round about the beginning of July.

norhel

For Norway it's from the middel of June to the middle og August.
But according to the official reports I've seen from DLP, Norway don't have any big impact in DLP.
At the news website at http://disneylandparis-news.com/en/key-figures/ it looks like UK and France is the biggest visitors to DLP.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

dlpowl

We always go the 2nd or 3rd week of September and it's wonderful!  All the kids are back at school (uk as well as Spain, France, Germany etc), the weather is still gorgeous but the parks are nice and free flowing.  Queues are short and we find it very stress free. 

Spacepilot

Thank you so much for all the replies.  :)

billy

for Spain its around 23/24th june till 12th sep. we always go away the last week of june regardless of where we go as it is always the cheapest time before the real summer time starts and there are less people.

ZoeG

Scottish term summer holiday is 26th June - 17th August!