wedding dress at disney ?

Started by nyxx, May 24, 2016, 08:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyxx

Hello all. I am planning a wedding in the uk but i was thinking of just doing the ceremomy there then heading straight to disneyland to celebrate.(cant marry in disney because of french laws) can i wear my wedding dress into disney? Or would i have to change. And has anyone else ever done this and have it work out.
Thankyou xx

nathalie

No, you can't.
Only evening you can, is during the Halloween soirée.

nyxx

We are planning on going over halloween so maybe i can wear it then. Thankyou so much for quick reply. I will see if i can wear something else thats nice but still not against all regualtions hahah xx

nathalie

It's seen as dressing up, which you aren't allowed when +12.
But I've seen someone else I have on my FB do it during the Halloween night, she and her newlywed husband had their wedding clothes on then.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: nyxx on May 24, 2016, 08:12:09 PM
We are planning on going over halloween so maybe i can wear it then. Thankyou so much for quick reply. I will see if i can wear something else thats nice but still not against all regualtions hahah xx

Disney bounding is allowed, thatdisneylandlover (on YouTube) has many times for example snow white red bow in hair and the colour clothes of Snow White but not the actual dress. Another one is sam4god on YouTube she did Pinocchio with sand concept. Still fun and I think this is perfectly fine aslong as your not fully dressed up