[ONLINE RADIO] The Bind Of Music FM Radio

Started by DisneyManiac, May 15, 2016, 08:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Hello magicforumers!

I have recently gone live with my own radio station called The Bind Of Music FM Radio, which is "Celebrating The Music Of Our World". Currently there is not much in the terms of music however I plan to add more after exams are out of the way. There are 2 day playlists and one playlist dedicated to Friday, "Fallout Friday".

Fallout Friday is dedicated to the music from the Fallout video game series developed by Bethesda Studios that is set in a world devastated by a global nuclear war caused by over-consumption of all natural resources.This was due to the US using nuclear energy to essentially create "The American Dream", everything was powered by mini nuclear reactors: fusion-powered cars, domestic servant robots and heck, even television sets and radios! The series is set in a retro-future version of various American states including, but not limited to: Washington, Massachusetts, Nevada and even California. The music is very old and seems to use The Ink Spots a lot. Tune in to TBOM FM on Fridays to take a trip back to the Atomic Age and experience a world that, luckily, never occurred in real life.

LINK TO STATION: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/thebindofmusicfmradio/index

Ohana

OH MY GOD FALLOUT! I love fallout so much :D I'll have to check this out.

Fun fact: I've heard several fallout songs in Disneyland!

Annette's: The Wanderer, Sixty Minute Man

Frontierland: Johnny Guitar

:D
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

DisneyManiac

Quote from: Ohana on May 15, 2016, 08:50:09 PM
OH MY GOD FALLOUT! I love fallout so much :D I'll have to check this out.

Fun fact: I've heard several fallout songs in Disneyland!

Annette's: The Wanderer, Sixty Minute Man

Frontierland: Johnny Guitar

:D

Really??? I did not know that! I love the Wanderer! It's nice to see a fellow wastelander out there on MF, keep wandering :)

Ohana

I certainly will, especially when Far Harbour releases later in the week! :D yeah it's great to see a fellow Wastelander on these forums :D
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel