Help! Going in 2 weeks need help booking

Started by luckylady, May 05, 2016, 02:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckylady

We go in two weeks so unorganised!

There for four nights, and so will need dinner sorted - please can anybody recommend places (not really expensive)
and how to sort!

Thank you

daddyof2

Will dinner be your main meal of the day? There's lots of great places to eat, look at the dining forum on here and there's links to the menus. If you want to book before arriving, you can call Disney. But if you want to eat in most of the village restaurants (all except cafe mickey), you can't book in advance. Everyone has their favourites, so without knowing a bit more about you, it's hard to recommend anywhere in particular

billy

i would definitely recommed Annettes diner it is in the perfect postion as you come out of the park, its a fun place make sure you sit downstairs! they have both adults and childrens menu and food is lovely!

i would also recommend Cafe Mickey especially if you have kids with you but you need to book this as it is always busy.

For a real disney feel Bistro chez reme is great! its in the park and again you need to book.
We never managed a meal at the lucky nugget but we did pop in and it looks great a real fun place for lunch!
most restaurants are about the same price none of them are cheap!
Hope you have a great time!

daddyof2

disneydreamcatcher

Plaza Gardens is a world buffet, I've been there before and am eating there again this year for sure!

Great for families who eat different things.

Would definitely recommend!!!
;D

luckylady

Does anybody know what the number is that I actually call to make reservations?

never2old

Quote from: luckylady on May 06, 2016, 12:34:22 AM
Does anybody know what the number is that I actually call to make reservations?

Yes, it's +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50

disneydreamcatcher

If you download the Disneyland Paris App you can book from there also!