Princess Pavillion in September 2016?

Started by sunshineinadress, April 28, 2016, 01:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshineinadress

Hi All,

I'm going on a trip to Disneyland in the middle of September this year. We're staying offsite and do not have AP's, so no access to EMH.
How likely is it that we'll get tickets for Princess Pavillion? I'd really like to meet a princess there - but don't want to get my hopes up!
Also, if PP is a no-no, do princesses do other meetings/random meetings throughout the day?
(It's been around 2 years since I've been to DLP so I'm a bit out of the loop with everything!)

Thanks!
xxx

stifle

Princess Pavilion is not currently on a ticket system. Just turn up and queue. Of course that could change between now and then.

Merida and Tiana are currently doing scheduled meetings in Frontierland.

TikiRosita

Last time I went (Feb 2014) there weren't tickets, just a big queue! The best bet is to go straight there when the park opens.

On topic, does anyone know if it's still pot luck which princess you get to meet?
Last time I was there the options were Belle and Snow White - pretty much everyone in the queue wanted to meet Belle so there was a lot of angry people when you got funneled left or right without knowing who you were meeting!
Disneyland Paris - Feb 2014 / Hong Kong Disneyland - November 2015 / Walt Disney World - March 2016 / Disneyland Paris - October 2016

billy

when we went in feb this year i asked the nice cm on the door when was the best time to queue and he said between 1-3 as it was the quietest. we waited for aabout 20 mins so nice and quick. i think it was only aurora when we went but not sure as it wasnt mentioned anywhere what princesses were there

ZoeG

If you are going in September, I would imagine it would still be busy, I would reccomend heading straight there as soon as you get in, get there as quick as you can, it opens at 11, but the queue goes down pretty quick. I was in for the EMH, joined the queue about 9.45. Was done by 11.15. It was so worth it. I would have queued double that for my daughters reaction!