Baby Simba plush

Started by Weeblesmum, April 21, 2016, 11:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weeblesmum

Last year my daughter bought a baby lady plush which came with a little pink blanket wrapped around her. There was a simba one with a leaf blanket see pic ) which she wishes she bought. We are going again in May and I wondered if anyone has seen these toys at all as she is set on hunting down Simba?!

[attachment deleted by admin]

bad-pink-tink

I bought a baby Thumper for my niece when I was in DLP February 2016. I saw them in two places only. Try the shops in Fantasyland either the one beside Snow White or the one beside Pineochio , I cant remember which . The shop where I bought the baby Thumper is on Main Street called Disneyana Collectables They have a wall display of the baby plushes near the back entrance from Discovery arcade
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Zee79

It's going back a while but we saw them in the shop in Adventure Land, near the entrance or shop in the village where my youngest got her baby simba from.

nathalie

That plush is still available  :D

moopmoop93

I defo saw it in March :) My other half bought me the baby Sully one :) I want the baby Pegasus as well :)
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

Ohana

Yeah I remember seeing it too, although that was in November i doubt they'd change the stock lines that drastically? Best bet is to look in every shop too - I really wanted a tiny magnetic Duffy I'd seen in the window of storybook store last year and we ended up randomly finding him in the shop at the entrance to the studios, and some items are exclusive to particular shops. Even maybe try hotel shops if you're having difficulty, the Santa Fe shop had loads of disney babies :) best of luck!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

nathalie

It's already been said it was still there last month ;)

This plush has been around for a few years now, so don't worry, it'll still be there in May.

The first thing I do, as a Lion King collector, is go to most stores and see if there's any new merch available.
So I can also confirm, once again, this plush is still there :)

Ohana

Well I just wanted to add my own advice to try and help.
(•–•)

May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Weeblesmum

Wow!!!! Thank you all so much! I am sooooo excited to be going in just a few weeks and if my daughter can get this it will be AMAZING  ;D

Ohana

Just to check back in here, just got back from dlp and saw lion in loads of the shops. I even ended up getting myself one as his face is just too cute to turn down xD
(•–•)

May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel