Birthday Advice

Started by Ohana, April 18, 2016, 10:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Hi guys, I'm just wanting some advice about something I can buy from dlp as a nice trinket of my birthday, something I wouldn't normally buy..

So I've already planned I'm gonna get plushies, pins, sweets, maybe a cheap ornament, like the stuff I got last time, but with it being my birthday my boyfriend has said he'll get me something extra, and I was wondering what kind of stuff there was since I didn't really peruse the whole clothing, bag side of the souvenirs last time.

I was thinking of something nice to wear but am anxious about the sizing, Disney store uk clothes are too small for me so I'm wondering if dlp will be same. Otherwise there is handbags? Do dlp do those fancy handbags such as dooney and Bourke, Barbara rihl or lounge fly?

Just wondering what to start getting excited about hehe, thanks guys :3
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Zee79

The sizing isn't too bad there. It would depend upon what you wanted. I think there are changing rooms in some stores but not totally sure because I just buy off the rack by looking at it.
Have you thought about a crystal ornament that they make in the castle? My daughter got Cinderella's shoe and her name engraved in it, it looks fab when the sun catches it.

billy

i personally would suggest jewellery! my husband bought me mickey mouse earings, small subtle but lovely when we were on our honeymoon and 17 yrs later they are still going strong :)