Pizza Planet

Started by amywayne2701, April 17, 2016, 10:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi everyone. What kind of food is served at Pizza Planet ? Is it all you can eat buffet ? Or is it just like sandwiches ?
Thanks x

stifle

When Pizza Planet is open, which is uncommon, it serves hot pizza and pasta, and salads, and a few other things.

amywayne2701

Thanks.  We go on the 29th if April and i called to book reservations for other restaurants and asked wether pizza planet will be open and they said yes so fingers crossed x

lovindisney87

The last time we ate in pizza planet was January 2014, we love it but it wasn't open on our trip January this year, so I am assuming its still the same. Buffet consists of pizzas, pastas, sauces, filled pasta, salad, puddings (loads of different stuff), fruit and it also included soft drinks which u fill yourself. We love it as its got food all our daughters will eat and also had the play area which was good for my middle DD as she doesn't eat too much so gets bored waiting so off she goes to play😁
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

amywayne2701

Brill will defgo be giving a try if its open x

DisneyEverywhere

We had a terrible time when we visited Pizza Planet in Feb 2014.

The restaurant is basically under a giant tent and it gets cold. There's also a kids play area in the middle of the restaurant so it can also got noisy.

We thought the food was average - and served lukewarm (probably due to the temperature in the restaurant).

If you want pizza I would recommend Colonel Hathi's restaurant in Adventureland. Not a buffet but a much nicer place to eat!