Going Nov 2016 solo looking for someone to meet up

Started by Charlotte16, April 01, 2016, 01:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte16

Hi there, I'm travelling to Disneyland Paris in November 2016 from the 14th to 18th, my names Charlotte and I'm 19, im looking for someone who would like to meet up together as I'm unsure of going solo but don't have anyone who can join me, or any tips on going solo, thanks in advance :)

rebecca20

Hi,

I don't book so far in advance but I do have plans to go that week since it's the start of the Christmas celebrations and as far as I am aware, there are no major school holidays.

Where are you staying?
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Charlotte16

Hi thanks for your reply, I'm staying at aparthotel adagio in Marne la vallee, it's an apartment, I'm looking forward to going because it will be Christmas time just wish it wasn't so far away, where do you usually stay?

Thaliel

Quote from: Charlotte16 on April 02, 2016, 12:51:59 AM
Hi thanks for your reply, I'm staying at aparthotel adagio in Marne la vallee, it's an apartment, I'm looking forward to going because it will be Christmas time just wish it wasn't so far away, where do you usually stay?

could you tell me (us) how much you are paying for that? I imagine an spartment being rather costly, especially for a single person. Or is it actually more affordable than just booking a standard hotel room to use alone?
<-Plz click

Charlotte16

Hi there for an one roomed apartment, sleeps four it cost me £152 but to stay in Disney it would cost me a bit more than that and it's cheaper to cook myself instead of eating out

rebecca20

I usually stay DLH but last October stayed in Sequoia. I do fancy Newport now it's been refurbished.

This time it will all depend on cost and what offers are available. I don't usually do a Spring trip so staying in Castle Club this year has massively dented my annual holiday spends!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Charlotte16

Wow I'd love to stay in the dlh but bit out of my budget haha, I thought about the Santa Fe but I've never stayed in a Disney hotel, I'm really looking forward to it tho :)

Thaliel

Quote from: Charlotte16 on April 02, 2016, 10:34:38 PM
Wow I'd love to stay in the dlh but bit out of my budget haha, I thought about the Santa Fe but I've never stayed in a Disney hotel, I'm really looking forward to it tho :)

Santa Fe can be a bit of a letdown. It's not bad really, but it clearly shows the "cheap" character somewhat. Like, you will not get any further shampoo/shower gel than the one that is there at your arrival.
<-Plz click