Santa Fe or Cheyenne?

Started by Cork girl, April 03, 2016, 12:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly_Racoon

I've stayed in both multiple times, if you'd asked me this question maybe 2 years ago I would always say Cheyenne rather than Santa Fe, the theming is lovely but it is now in desperate need of refurb, we stayed there 18 months ago and the room we had was pretty grotty.

Santa Fe on the other hand has recently had its refurb finished and is feeling lovely and fresh.

So I would say for now Santa Fe is the better option, once the refurb work in Cheyenne is complete id say Cheyenne is the better option.

Cork girl

Thank you all! You have been a real help. Booking Santa Fe for sure for this year and will certainly look forward to Cheyenne after its work. Thanks so much!

stormflm595

I've only stayed at the Santa Fe but I really liked it! It was really comfy and I liked how the hotel blocks were set out, it was almost like a maze. I got lucky both times and got a room right at the back of the resort where you can walk along the river to the Village so not only did we have peace and quiet at night, we also managed to avoid morning rushes (since we took our own cereal to eat in the room whilst getting ready rather than queuing for breakfast) in getting to EMHs.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

kadypants

We've previously stayed at Santa Few, before its renovations, and liked it, so I can only imagine its even better now.

We've just booked the Cheyenne (a refurbed room)for next Feb, looking forward to seeing the difference.
DLP - 2001, 2003 & 2010
WDW - August 2013