Disney Junior Live Show

Started by SarahAndSquirrel, April 22, 2016, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahAndSquirrel

We've never been before but my vague plan is for Disney Junior Live to be very early on in our first day to help Squirrel really 'touch down' on where he is, because he's a Disney Junior nut. He loves Mickey, Little Einsteins and the Pooh Bear crew and I'm told that they are part of the line up for the show so this is PERFECT and will blow his mind! I'm emotional just thinking about it!

Can anyone confirm if thats still the line up, and how frequent the English speaking shows are (and ques, is it worth coming to line up early to get a pitch nearer the front as apparently it gets crowded?)

Thank you!
First visit to DLP June 2016, time to get planning!

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

Zee79

Can't confirm the line up but shows are usually alternate languages. Jake & Sofia are often in the gathering area where they play short clubhouse cartoons. Getting to the front will depend on how many are there and if people are prepared to rush & push like sometimes happens. You sit on the floor so as long as no adult sits in front of him he should get a good view anywhere.

disneymagic006

Yes this was still the line up when we went last year. We were a bit disappointed as we thought it had changed to Sofia and Jake etc. My little one doesn't know little Einstein's etc.

The shows are on regularly through the day, there are shows in French then in English so make sure you get the right one.

If you get there 15 mins before start time there is a pretty show with music and dancing and Jake and Sofia (or at least one of them) come out to dance and have fun with the kids.

The auditorium is in the next room, you can see from most places (unless someone tall sits in front of you! ) but if you feel you need to be at the front I would try to be next to the red doors for when they open so you are in first. My little one was 1 last year and we sat at the front so he could see well.

Hope this helps!
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

billy

we saw the show twice in feb as my daughter loves princess sofia. the first time both sofia and jake came out and danced with the kids for about 20 mins i do think its a real shame that they cant stand still for a few minutes for the kids to take pictures..... the actual show is great it revolves round mickey's club house and includes sketches from little einstiens, handy manny and winnie pooh. my only complaint is the english guy that does it doesnt have the best of singing voices but the show in itself is great and interactive for teh little ones and really well done. a fab way to spend half and hour!

SarahAndSquirrel

Tips all gratefully recieved!  Thank you! I'm thrilled to hear his favourites are all involved!
I'm usually reserved about getting to the front but I know I'd like Squirrel to get a view where he can get properly immersed, he's kinda sensitive so he'd be put off if he can't see.

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

A&S&O

When you go into the pre-show, go as in as far as you can - stand as near to the far doors as possible.
When they open, you have a better chance of getting near to the front of the actual show.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

billy

Quote from: SarahAndSquirrel on April 22, 2016, 10:08:29 AM
Tips all gratefully recieved!  Thank you! I'm thrilled to hear his favourites are all involved!
I'm usually reserved about getting to the front but I know I'd like Squirrel to get a view where he can get properly immersed, he's kinda sensitive so he'd be put off if he can't see.

there are no seats once you go, the kids sit in a coloured patch on the floor, what i found when i went is that some of the parents sat there kids front row which is great but then they sat with them which mean the little kids behind couldnt see.
i sat at the back of the room where there are designated seats for the adults as the kids are perfectly safe and cant leave the room.

SarahAndSquirrel

Ah perhaps I will aim for close to the front but to one side. Ny little one would panic otherwise.
Thank you all so much for your assistance!

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

billy

Quote from: SarahAndSquirrel on April 22, 2016, 03:34:32 PM
Ah perhaps I will aim for close to the front but to one side. Ny little one would panic otherwise.
Thank you all so much for your assistance!
there are seats at the side as well! :)

SarahAndSquirrel

WDW 2012 Disneymoon