If you could change one thing...

Started by Anthony, November 20, 2004, 06:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

What would you do if you could change one thing about DLRP Pin Trading?

Maybe you'd make the open edition pins €5 instead of €6, or maybe you'd start another pin series like the Casey Jr. train?  Maybe more advertising of Pin Trading or even more pins in certain shops?

This is your chance to have your say about Pin Trading in DLRP!

:D

fortherone

Every CM, at least in the shops, restaurants and hotels, should wear a lanyard and (do I have a 2nd wish???) the trading-board should be daily in a shop or at a pin-station, not only every now and then!
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

experiment627

Oh dear... don't punish all those poor CM's by having to wear even more of those lanyards... They're fun and are good for guest contact but they just don't let you do your actual work.

I was happy when I didn't have to wear that thing...

fortherone

You're right... from this point of few. But my son would'nt like DLRP without the CM-lanyards. What about a compromise: During the rush-hours in the shops they might put them off... :wink:
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

Masamune

Just at the end of Main Street, on one of the days I visited DLP, there was two guys there with a Pin Trading stall each...and none of their pins were from DLP, they were all WDW/DLR pins! We didn't see them any other day... :) so I wish that they were there more often...